You Have a Message -
We have a platform
We truly believe that no two mama’s have the same exact story, so we want to make sure our readers get a wide range of perspectives and examples when they read our content! Because of that, we’re always on the lookout for driven mamas who have a story that our readers need to see.
Even if you don’t consider yourself a “writer”, that’s okay. If you have something that’s been on your heart or a message you think would help other moms live their healthiest, happiest, and most purpose-driven life, then we would love to have you submit your pitch anyway! If your content is selected, we’ll give it an extra run through to make sure it’s good to go.
(Note: If you’d rather stay anonymous, just let us know and we’ll make sure your name is left out.)
The Driven mama Mission
Our readers are looking for inspiration to eat healthier, permission to make themselves a priority, and ideas for fitting self-care into a busy week.
We empower our readers to take full ownership of their health, well-being, & life and encourage all of our guest posters to reflect that same spirit of autonomy. (This is a shame-free and judgement-free zone through and through!)
Our mission is to make this the only place driven mamas (like you!) need to go to find all the information they need to be your healthiest, happiest & most fulfilled mama self, and we want you to be part of the movement!
What We Look For -
Our Mamas Want to Read About...
Unique and original content that helps mamas live their healthiest, happiest, and most purpose-driven life.
Narratives are great, as long as they have an empowering or relatable message for our readers.
Things we love:
- Your life hacks on surviving mom life.
- Your recent experience with a new kind of yoga, paddle-boarding pilates, or blind-folded cooking class you just took. (aka, a unique and interesting experience you had!)
- Your best tips for thriving in your career, raising kiddos, and taking on that side-biz, all while taking care of your own wellness.
- Evidence-based “How to’s” that you’d love to share (How to manage stress, how to fall asleep faster, etc.)
- Stories that will make our mamas laugh, cry (happy tears!), and have to tell all their friends!
- Credible sources for any facts or information you’re sharing. (Link it within the post as well as noting sources at the bottom)
- Links to your website (please keep the amount of links within the post reasonable)
- Your bio and head shot so you can brag all about your masterpiece to friends, family, and social media!
What's not our style -
Our Mamas Would Rather Skip...
Mom-shaming, judgement, negativity, advertising or self-promotion of any kind (you’ll get the ability to submit a bio with your content which can include a link to your blog or site), business slamming, overly religious or political viewpoints, or the same old, same old.
Ready to Let Your Story be Heard?
Submit Your Content Here
Use this form to send in your content and we’ll let you know once we’ve had a change to review it.
Due to the volume of content we receive, we’ll do our best to get back to you in 1-2 weeks. We’ll let you know if your content has been approved, if additional edits are needed before we can publish it, or if it’s not the right fit (in which you’re welcome to submit to another content platform!).
We can’t wait to see what you have to say!
A quick Note...
It's a disclaimer, actually.
We reserve the right to edit any submitted and guest content as needed prior to publishing.
We want your voice to be heard, but we also want to make sure all the content on our site is fitting with our tone, is optimized well for search, and works well with our brand messaging. For that reason, not every submission will be approved to be published, but we will let you know either way.