Host a Workshop
Are you looking to bring wellness workshops to your group or business?
Workshops are a great way to introduce ideas and ways to live a healthier life.
Do you run a mom’s community that would love to have a speaker come talk to them?
Are you a small business owner wellness focused benefits to your clients, customers, or employees?
As a Nationally Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach, small business owner, Jen loves bringing a fun and innovative approach to introducing wellness topics to groups.
Choose from a pre-created workshop topics, or let’s talk about a specific topic that’s perfect for your group’s needs.
Wellness workshops are designed to give individuals a better understanding of their existing well-being and allowing them to explore options and possibilities for overcoming their biggest challenges, like managing stress, dealing with low energy, managing a healthy daily routine, and meal planning.
Popular workshop topics:
Some workshop favorites include:
- Back to Work After Baby – Feel Prepared, Empowered + Calm About Returning to Work After Baby
- The Anti-Routine Lifestyle – Creating a Healthy Lifestyle with the Freedom to Choose
- Love Your Mama Life – The three pillars for creating your healthiest, happiest & most purpose-driven life.
- Self-Care for Busy Moms – How to make yourself a priority all while managing a busy schedule & caring for a family.
- Goal Planning Success – How to set goals and take action on your plan to achieve anything you want.
Contact Jen about Scheduling an in person or online workshop
Other corporate Partnership Opportunities
A wellness coaching experience Personalized to your employees
Interested in a corporate wellness program where your employees are getting individual attention through 1:1 coaching and customized plans for creating healthier lives and improved well-being?
Let’s talk about bringing a wellness program to your business!
Program topics & options:
- New parent support & successful transitions back to work after parental leave.
- Stress Management
- Bringing Wellness to the Workplace
- Work/Life Balancing and Reducing Burn-Out
About the Driven Mama
Jen is a Nationally Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach, Mayo Clinic Certified Wellness Coach, Certified Cycle Instructor, and healthy lifestyle advocate living in Southwest Minneapolis, MN.