When many people think of a coach, they often think of someone who cheered (or yelled) on the sidelines during their high school sports game. This person might have been more directive in their approach and you expected to be told what to do at each practice.
Coaching in the wellness sense is much different.
As your coach, I allow you to be the expert of your life. We’ll work together to create a path for what works best for you when it comes to your health and wellness so you can not only achieve your goals, but create lasting habits along the way to keep those goals.
What Wellness Coaching is:
- Working together to find the vision you want for your health and wellness.
- Someone that sees the strengths that you might not see in yourself to help you achieve your goals.
- An accountability partner to keep you on track.
- Letting you to decide the action you want to take for your health.
What Wellness Coaching is not:
- A meal planning program
- Feeling pressured to make changes that don’t fit your personality
- A lecture on your health, or being reprimanded.
- Prescribed nutrition instruction
- a “one size fits all” program