Wellness coaching may be a good fit for you if:
- You’ve tried to make changes towards a healthier lifestyle in the past and fell back to old habits quickly.
- You’re struggling to achieve a specific health or wellness goal such as weight management, quitting smoking, going to the gym regularly, or making healthier food choices.
- You know you need to make a change, but you can’t seem to find the motivation to get into action.
- Your doctor recommended that you look into some healthier lifestyle options, but you don’t know where to start.
- You have an open mind to finding new solutions that you haven’t considered before, or you want to collaborate on finding the right solution for you.
"I had the pleasure of working with Jen for a few months, and during that short time, I experienced more support and opportunity than I thought possible. Jen truly listened to me, keyed in on my strengths, and advocated for me. Jen is a wonderful coach – inspiring, caring, perceptive, and focused!"
"I have been connected with Jen for over a year and a half in my nutritional journey. Right from the beginning, Jen took the time to help me understand the whole nutrition program she recommended to me (how to use them, what would be best for my specific goals, and what to get within my budget). Because of her no pressure, always available for questions approach, I have been able to baby step into this program in a way that will be successful for me long term. I have made significant progress in other ways. First, I have been able to build the energy needed to sustain an active lifestyle. I now workout almost every day! Second, I feel good about me. I take the me time to better myself in order to be a better mom, wife, and coworker. And finally, because of the small achievements and continued encouragement Jen and her online community provides, I feel more positive every day. Optimism is a daily habit."