Wellness Coaching for Busy Moms
1:1 Wellness Coaching
Are you ready to take control of your health, well-being, and find the balance that works for your busy schedule?
Start by scheduling a 15-minute fitting call with me. I’ll learn more about you, your specific goals, and talk about if and how I can help you get on a path to feeling your best again!
"Jen is a great listener, she hears your struggles and helps you gain clarity and forward motion. From the first second she's friendly, welcoming and makes you feel comfortable to share in order to grow. I fully recommend online sessions with Jen!"
"I've been working with Jen for just a few short months now and I have to say it has been absolutely life changing. She has played a huge role in achieving clarity and functions as an amazing support system, helping me set boundaries and manage expectations. I just love her!"
"Jen was able to put me at ease right away and set realistic goals and expectations for our time together... Her advice was not just a cookie cutter answer. I loved her familiar, compassionate temperament, and really valued her knowledge and direction. What an amazing coach!!"
What is Wellness Coaching?
Wellness Coaching is…
- Working together to find the vision you want for your health and wellness.
- Someone that sees the strengths that you might not see in yourself to help you achieve your goals.
- An accountability partner to keep you on track.
- Letting you decide the action you want to take for your health.
When many people think of a coach, they often think of someone who cheered (or yelled) on the sidelines during their high school sports game. This person might have been more directive in their approach and you expected to be told what to do at each practice.
Working With a Wellness Coach is Much Different
As your coach, I allow you to be the expert of your life, while highlighting themes, observing strengths and brainstorming options as needed.
We’ll work together to create a path for what works best for you when it comes to your health and wellness so you can not only achieve your goals, but create lasting habits along the way to keep those goals.
Start Where You Are Without Judgement
As a wellness coach, I will support you right where you are at with total support, encouragement and acceptance. Wellness coaching is a safe, no judgement zone where you can openly talk about your successes as well as your challenges along your wellness journey.
Benefits of Working with a Board Certified Coach
break through overwhelm
In our first session, we'll break through the overwhelming feeling of being stuck.
We'll get crystal clear on your challenges and exactly what you want your future to look like.
As a Mayo Clinic Trained Wellness Coach, I can help you reach your goals in a safe & effective way.
No two people are alike, so you're wellness goals shouldn't be either. Let's create a plan unique to you.
Stay on track in a judgement free environment. Get off track? No problem. We'll work through it together.
Create achievable goals
We'll work together to create small goals that add up to big results over time and a time frame that makes sense for you.
See how your strengths can be your advantage in achieving your goals.
Access to HIPPA compliant messaging in between sessions. So you get support when you need it most.
Turn habits into a lasting lifestyle that feels as natural as brushing your teeth.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You’ve tried to make changes towards a healthier lifestyle in the past and fell back to old habits quickly.
- You’re struggling to achieve a specific health or wellness goal such as weight management, quitting smoking, going to the gym regularly, or making healthier food choices.
- You know you need to make a change, but you can’t seem to find the motivation to get into action.
- Your doctor recommended that you look into some healthier lifestyle options, but you don’t know where to start.
- You have an open mind to finding new solutions that you haven’t considered before, or you want to collaborate on finding the right solution for you
- A meal planning program
- Feeling pressured to make changes that don’t fit your personality
- A lecture on your health, or being reprimanded.
- Prescribed nutrition instruction
- a “one size fits all” program
- Weight Loss
- Stress Management
- Finding Life Balance
- Work/Life Balance
- Self-Care Strategies
- Creating Lifelong Healthy Habits
- Healthy Physical Activity
- Prioritizing Multiple Goals
- Exploring Healthy Meal Options
- Identifying Strengths
"I was a little nervous at the thought of having a wellness coaching session and didn't know what to expect but Jen put me at ease straight away. I felt like I was chatting to an old friend from the beginning. Jen has a really good way of getting information from you that you never knew you had and help you to come up with a plan that you love and that is simple! Thank you so much, I have never been so excited to work on my well being and health - I actually feel like that I have a goal that I can reach rather than just a dream"!
"I felt that Jen was my true partner in devising a plan that works for me. I was able to talk through my status, what's worked for me in the past, and my ideas about my future wellness. It was time well spent."
"Jen is really easy to talk to and was great at picking up on little things I said in conversation to go into further. I left the session feeling great!"
Questions? Schedule time below to talk.
During this 15-minute call, we’ll talk about your goals and see if coaching is the best way for you to reach them.
"Jen was absolutely amazing! I have been dealing with some mild depression after my 3rd baby and she listened to my heart so well. I was expecting suggestions about a work out or diet changes and walked away with an action plan to intentionally connect with my kids! She identified my struggle and helped me form a very specific and achievable plan. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to take a step toward wellness!"- Past Coaching Client